The air supply for on/off applications is controlled by using solenoid valves, which are fitted directly on the valve actuators. SOMAS offers solenoid valves from well-known manufacturers and there are also special solutions for specific functionality available. The connection between a solenoid valve and actuator is either made with a plastic hose or a pipe made of stainless steel.
For more information about solenoid valves, or any documentation related to any of our other products or services please click below.
How to find what you are looking for:
- Find the apropriate language category for your document.
- Click the arrow to the right of the category you wish to view.
- Click the next arrow (if present) to reach your desired sub-category.
- Once you have found the desired category, click it.
- Available files in the selected category are now visable in a list located a bit further down on this page.
- Download the documents you need.
Are you still having a hard time locating a speciffic document? Contact us and we will help you!