Accessories for manual actuators
Our manual actuators can be equipped with accessories to achieve certain functions. Below you will find some examples of what we can offer.
- Our HSR hand lever in its standard configuration can be locked in either the “open” or “closed” position using a padlock. Our other hand levers can be equipped with locking device.
- Limit switchers: Our hand levers can also be fitted with limit switchers and sensors for electronic indication. Contact Somas for further information on which switches to choose.
- “On deck”-applications: Gear units designed for “On deck-”applications are painted in accordance with Jotun specification: BSK-99. Corrosion Class C5 M, type code: S7.09.
- Gear units can be equipped with locking device so that the valve can be locked in the open or closed position. This device can be installed retroactively on older gear units as well.
- Gear units can also be fitted with limit switches and other sensors for electronic indication. Contact Somas for further information on which switches to choose.
Our customers operate in a wide range of different business areas. Each of these have a number of different applications, which in turn have their own sets of specific requirements. While it would be a stretch to claim that we cover all bases, we do know that our products and solutions cover a wide area. Beyond our own Somas-offices around the globe we also have a large number of distributors and service partners who are more than willing to help answer your questions about Somas-branded products. We are confident that our collective experiences are of great use to you as a customer. Don’t hesitate to contact us!