somas manual actuator - Hand lever
Somas valves offer between 80 – 90 degrees of turning. This means that they in theory can be both opened and closed very quickly. In most cases however, quickly increasing/decreasing the flow is not advisable. Valves in sizes ranging from DN150 and upwards should therefore only be fitted with a hand lever if great caution is exercised when the valve/lever is in use.
Hand lever type hsr
- Intended for use with Somas ball segment valves DN65-150
- For use with butterfly valves DN80-200
- For use with ball valves (SKV) DN50
- The hand lever has adjustable end modes and can be locked in any position
- Hand lever HSR is made of stainless steel and unpainted