Somas HVV - For difficult applications
What makes HVV special?
- The valve shaft is equipped with a special seal made from PTFE that prevents media such as black liquor from entering the valve bearing.
- The shaft bearing ensures that the valve can move freely and adds an extra layer of security if media does in fact leak.
- The design is optimized to handle the bulid-up of coating on the valves ball segment.
- Dimensions DN40/32-DN250
- Pressure classesPN10/16/25/40 och Class 150/300
- Available in wafer and flanged designs
- Available with both long and short face-to-face-dimensions
- Can handle rapid changes in temperature
SomBook® is a tool where we have collected our many years of experience about valve options, material options as well as other important information about the valves we suggest for specific applications.