OPtions for Pneumatic Actuators
In order for an actuator to achieve certain functionality it can be complimented with different accessories such as: valve positioners, solenoid valves or limit switches. SOMAS also offers other alternative solutions such as: mechanical micro switches, different types of inductive switches and solenoid valves for on/off application which are installed on the actuator.
Beyond our standard issue actuators they can also be delivered with the following modifications:
- High temperature
- Hand operated
- Larger air connection
- Special bronze bushing Inside lift-arm
For more information about accessories for penumatic actuators, or any documentation related to any of our other products or services please click below.
How to find what you are looking for:
- Find the apropriate language category for your document.
- Click the arrow to the right of the category you wish to view.
- Click the next arrow (if present) to reach your desired sub-category.
- Once you have found the desired category, click it.
- Available files in the selected category are now visable in a list located a bit further down on this page.
- Download the documents you need.
Are you still having a hard time locating a speciffic document? Contact us and we will help you!
Our customers operate in a wide range of different business areas. Each of these have a number of different applications, which in turn have their own sets of specific requirements. While it would be a stretch to claim that we cover all bases, we do know that our products and solutions cover a wide area. Beyond our own SOMAS-offices around the globe we also have a large number of distributors and service partners who are more than willing to help answer your questions about SOMAS-branded products. We are confident that our collective experiences are of great use to you as a customer. Don’t hesitate to contact us!