Check valves–Short closing time, high capacity
Fluids, steam or gas – SOMAS check valves are suitable for all three substances.
Our check valves are designed and made for clamping between flanges. It comes in two different configurations: with or without a spring. It is made out of stainless steel in order to meet the high demands of our customers.
High capacity and short closing time are the check valves great advantages. The closing time is short due to the seat angle in the body, which makes the check valve especially well-suited for fluids, steam and gases. Another advantage of the check valve is that it can easily be disassembled by the customer when the valve needs cleaning or the shaft needs to be replaced.
- Dimensions DN50 – DN600
- Pressure classes PN10 – PN25
- High capacity means low pressure drop and minimal energy loss
- Closing time is short due to the seat angle in the body
- Replicable shafts for ease of maintenance
Prevent damage and flooding with check valves
A check valve is used to prevent a return flow that can cause damage to surrounding equipment, or flooding at various points of the process. The valve can be installed in horizontal as well as in vertical pipelines and shall be designed so that it stands firmly open and not cause fluctuations in the flow. Applications can be found for liquids and gases in most business areas.
All businesses that regularly pump any substance, has a need for one or more check valves.
For more information about check valves, or any documentation related to any of our other products or services please click below.
How to find what you are looking for:
- Find the apropriate language category for your document.
- Click the arrow to the right of the category you wish to view.
- Click the next arrow (if present) to reach your desired sub-category.
- Once you have found the desired category, click it.
- Available files in the selected category are now visable in a list located a bit further down on this page.
- Download the documents you need.
Are you still having a hard time locating a speciffic document? Contact us and we will help you!